IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
The DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor is integrated with a wide colour gamut display and image transmission receiver and can be used for monitoring, remote parameter adjustment, and remote control via wireless/wired image signals. When used with the Remote Monitor Expansion Plate, outputs of HDMI and SDI signals can be achieved.
With a 7-inch wide colour gamut, 1,500-nit high-bright touchscreen, and an integrated O3 Pro image transmission receiver, the DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor can be used for monitoring, recording, and playback. It also works seamlessly with the Hand Grips, DJI Master Wheels, DJI Force Pro, and the new DJI Three-Channel Follow Focus to remotely enable focus control, high-precision gimbal control, starting/stopping of recording and adjustment of camera parameters. In addition, the built-in gyro sensor turns the monitor into a remote motion controller*. DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor must be used with the DJI Ronin 4D Video Transmitter.
1,500-nit high-bright monitor
7-inch wide color gamut touchscreen display
Output of HDMI and SDI signals
Mirror Control Mode*
Independent recording and playback*
Remote parameter setting, remote control
Customizable LUT and independent LUT for monitoring
Focus assistance and exposure assistance
Independent monitoring of HDMI input*
* Supported later.
High-Bright Remote Monitor × 1
Ronin Video Transmission Antenna × 4
Remote Monitor Tempered Glass Screen Protector × 1
Remote Monitor Hood × 1
Remote Monitor Cage × 1
NP-F Battery Adapter × 1
WB37 Intelligent Battery × 1
WB37 Battery Charging Hub (USB-C) × 1
1.5mm Ball-End Hex Key × 1
DJI Ronin 4D Video Transmitter
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.