IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
- Highly Integrated Modular Design
- Full-Frame Gimbal Camera
- 6K/60fps and 4K/120fps Internal RAW Recording
- 4-Axis Active Stabilization
- LiDAR Focusing
- Wireless Transmission and Control System
In the Box
- Zenmuse X9-6K Gimbal Camera × 1
- Main Body × 1
- LiDAR Range Finder × 1
- DL Mount × 1
- Left Hand Grip × 1
- Right Hand Grip × 1
- Top Handle × 1
- High-Bright Main Monitor × 1
- TB50 Battery Mount × 1
- Power Adapter × 1
- TB50 Charging Adapter × 1
- AC Power Cable × 8
- USB-A to USB-C Cable × 1
- Base Plate × 1
- Hand Grip Extended Control Sticks × 1
- 3mm Ball-End Hex Key × 1
- 1.5mm Ball-End Hex Key × 1
- 10mm 1/4"-20 Screw × 3
- Flat Head Screwdriver × 1
- DL Mount Body Cap × 1
- X9 Gimbal Base Cap × 1
- DX Mount Body Cap × 1
- DX Mount Lens Cap × 1
- Ronin 4D Gimbal Base Cap × 1
- TB50 Intelligent Battery × 1
- LiDAR Range Finder/Focus Motor Cable × 1
- Left Hand Grip Strap × 1
- Right Hand Grip Strap × 1
- Ronin 4D Carrying Case × 1
- X9 Counterweight (106 g) × 1
Take a Closer Look
Integrated and Modular Design, Both Realized in One Camera
DJI Ronin 4D integrates cinematic imaging, a 4-axis gimbal, LiDAR focusing, and wireless video transmission and control,  making it incredibly convenient for you to start shooting quickly. Its modular design supports expansion accessories, offering more creative possibilities.
Full-Frame Gimbal Camera for Cinematic Footage
The full-frame X9 gimbal camera can internally record in 8K/75fps RAW , and supports 14+ stops of dynamic range, dual native ISO, built-in 9-stop ND filters, and interchangeable lens mounts to put cinematic imagery within your reach.
Precise and Intuitive LiDAR Focusing
Autofocus is fast, accurate, and reliable even in low-lit environments, and is now available on manual lenses. LiDAR Waveform makes manual focusing more intuitive and convenient. Automated Manual Focus delivers an unrivaled focusing experience.
4-Axis Active Stabilization on Par with a Dolly
The Z-Axis effectively eliminates vertical camera shake and works with visual sensors and ActiveTrack Pro to let you create smooth, stable footage effortlessly.
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.