- 20,000ft 1080p/60fps Transmission
- Unlimited Number of Receivers
- Seamless Auto Frequency Hopping
- End-to-End Ultra-Low Latency
- Transmits Metadata via SDI
- Dual-link SDI + HDMI simultaneous output
- DJI Video Transmitter × 1
- DJI Video Receiver × 1
- WB37 Battery Adapter × 2
- WB37 Intelligent Battery × 2
- WB37 Battery Charging Hub (USB-C) × 1
- RS Gimbal Mounting Plate × 1
- NP-F Battery Adapter (TX) × 2
- DJI Transmission USB-C Power Cable × 1
- DC to P-TAP Power Cable × 1
- SDI Cable × 1
- USB-C Cable × 1
- Protector Case× 1
- Ronin Video Transmission Antenna × 2
- Installation Toolkit× 1
Take a Closer Look
Long-Distance HD Live Feed
Incorporates O3 Pro video transmission technology that offers an incredible 20,000ft  transmission distance at 1080p/60fps.
Unlimited Number of Receivers 
Broadcast mode allows an unlimited number of receivers, convenient for real-time monitoring by multiple teams for enhanced efficiency.
Triple-Band Seamless Auto Hopping
Supports triple-band automatic frequency hopping between 2.4 GHz, 5.8 GHz, and DFS for optimal wireless channel use.
End-to-End Ultra-Low Latency
Use the same chip solution as Ronin 4D, with every link explicitly optimized to provide end-to-end ultra-low transmission latency.
Integrated Wireless Receiver
The DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor integrates monitor and receiver with expansion features and supportive tools for precise control.
Remote Gimbal/Focus/Camera Control 
When used with Ronin 4D Hand Grips or DJI Master Wheels,  you can remotely control Ronin 2, RS 3 Pro, focus, and camera functions.
Independent Recording and Playback 
1080p/60fps H.264 footage can be independently recorded and stored on a microSD card, making it easy to edit samples right on set.
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.