READY TO SHIP, INQUIRE FOR PRICING DETAILS AND SPECIALS
- Most versatile professional 3-axis stabilization system
- Monocoque carbon fiber frame design
- High torque motors supporting cameras up to 30 lbs
- Fine tune balancing for precision control
- Self-heating hot swappable batteries
- On board power for camera and accessories
- Integrated camera controls
- Built-in GPS & compatible with DJI A3 Flight Controller
Ronin 2 exists to let filmmakers capture the scene they see in their mind. Upgraded high torque motors allow it to support a wider range of cameras, resist high winds and G-forces caused when mounted to a car and keep it moving smoothly in flight.
Whether it’s a simple DSLR or a professional camera with cinema grade glass with all the accessories mounted, Ronin 2 will stabilize the build.
RED Dragon | ARRI Alexa Mini | Black Magic Ursa Mini | Canon C300 | Sony FS7 | More Cameras
Higher Torque, More Power, Same Precision
With up to eight times more powerful motors than previous iterations, Ronin 2 can withstand sustained speeds of over 75mph with camera builds as heavy as 30lbs. We’ve increased power without sacrificing control. With encoded motors and extreme precision, the same 0.02° of accuracy remains.
With the new Ronin power hub, essential accessories such as DJI Focus and wireless video transmission systems could gain power and communicate data with Ronin 2.
A newly designed detachable Grip allows Ronin 2 to stand up on its own and is easily separated when the lower part of the hand grip is not needed. Ronin 2 is also highly compatible with cable cams, drones, cranes, Steadicams, and more.
The simplicity of Ronin has been amplified with Ronin 2, making setup and use easier than ever. Everything, from mounting cameras to balancing and tuning, powering accessories and transportation has been tweaked and refined for ease and speed.
Making fine adjustments, which is essential for proper camera balancing, is now simplified with integrated adjustment knobs and a re-designed camera mounting base.
A dedicated ultra-bright touch screen for settings and adjustments has been integrated into Ronin 2, streamlining and accelerating gimbal setup. Tactile buttons including motor pause are now easily within reach.
The extensively refined, redesigned and expanded Gimbal Assistant app, helps to create content with minimum effort via new features such as CamAnchor, Timelapse, and Panorama, providing a more intuitive and easier to use full control system for Ronin 2.
Enhanced intelligence means filmmakers can get shots with Ronin 2 that would once have needed specialist expertise or additional equipment, from total smoothness control to studio-oriented smart features. Panorama | Timelapse | CamAnchor
Power systems are now tightly integrated into the Ronin 2, capable of powering its motors and the attached camera and accessories without dangling cables or multiple power systems. As it uses a dual battery system, filmmakers can hot swap to keep the camera and accessories powered and maximize shooting time.
Two batteries on Ronin 2, and the ability to run with only one allows batteries to be charged and swapped without interrupting a shoot.
Installed cameras, monitors, or accessories, including the DJI Focus, can be powered by Ronin 2 batteries through integrated cabling and ports, eliminating dangling cables.
Every element of Ronin 2 has been designed to maximize reliability, from materials to the splash-proof enclosed motor design, cable management, and redundancy. All of this creates a system that shines in the most demanding of shooting environments.
Carbon Fiber Build
A carbon fiber build enables Ronin 2 to perform well in extreme weather conditions. Light and durable, it is reliable in the most testing scenarios.
Robust and resilient in extreme weather conditions, Ronin 2’s self-heating batteries ensure stable power output for high-performance in temperatures as low as -4°F (-20°C) and high heat environments. Dual batteries capable of operating simultaneously and independently provide complete redundancy, keeping the shoot going.
The built-in GPS provides Ronin 2 with essential information for gimbal acceleration and speed, which is crucial for maintaining the camera’s position and the horizon level when moving at high speeds.
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.