•For Matrice 300 RTK Drones
•Provides Piloting & Gimbal Control
•Up to 9.32 Mile Range via OcuSync
•Stream Drone Footage on 5.5" FHD Display
•Return-to-Home & Flight Mode Functions
•HDMI Port to Output Drone Footage
•Up to 4.5 Hours of Operation
•Supports Dual-Band Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
•Supports Bluetooth 4.2
•Neck Lanyard Included
Pilot your Matrice and its gimbal camera with this Smart Controller Enterprise for Matrice 300 RTK from DJI. Compatible with the Matrice 300 RTK drone, this controller utilizes OcuSync technology to transmit instructions from up to 9.32 miles away. It can also receive and display drone camera footage on a built-in 5.5" FHD (1920 x 1080) display. The controls provide twin sticks and buttons to operate an array of functions, such as RTH, flight pause, and flight mode selection.
Output drone footage to an external display via the remote's HDMI port
Up to 2.5 hours of operation via the built-in battery, or up to 4.5 hours when used with the included WB37 external battery
Wireless support for Bluetooth 4.2 and dual-band Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
Go hands-free when needed while still keeping the remote at the ready with the included lanyard
Built-in storage slot for an included extra pair of control sticks
Integrated carry handle
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Brightness: 1000 cd/m2
|Maximum Transmission Distance
NCC / FCC: 9.32 Miles / 15 km
CE / MIC: 5 Miles / 8 km
SRRC: 5 Miles / 8 km
2.4 to 2.4835 GHz: 29.5 dBm (FCC), 18.5 dBm (CE), 18.5 dBm (SRRC), and 18.5 dBm (MIC)
5.725 to 5.850 GHz: 28.5 dBm (FCC), 12.5 dBm (CE), and 20.5 dBm (SRRC)
Built-In Battery: Up to 2.5 Hours
Built-In Battery with WB37 Battery: Up to 4.5 Hours
Type: 18650 Li-Ion
Capacity: 5000 mAh
Battery Life: Up to 2.5 Hours
Voltage: 7.2 V
Charge Type: Supports USB Charger Rated 12 V / 2 A
Rated Power: 17 W
Charge Time: Up to 2 Hours 15 Minutes (Using a USB Charger Rated 12 V / 2 A)
|External Battery Compatibility
Model: WB37 Intelligent Battery
Capacity: 4920 mAh
Battery Life: Up to 4.5 Hours (With Built-In Battery)
Voltage: 7.6 V
Up to 2 Hours and 15 Minutes
100 to 240 VAC
|Ports and Slots
Protocol: Bluetooth 4.2
Operation Frequency Range: 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz
Transmitter Power (EIRP): 4 dBm (FCC), (CE), (SRRC), and (MIC)
Protocols: Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), and Wi-Fi with 2x2 MIMO
Operation Frequency Range: 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz, 5.15 to 5.25 GHz, and 5.725 to 5.850 GHz
Transmission Power (EIRP) 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz: 20.5 dBm (FCC) (MIC), 18.5 dBm (CE) and (SRRC)
Transmission Power (EIRP) 5.15 to 5.25 GHz: 14 dBm (FCC), (CE), (SRRC), and (MIC)
Transmission Power (EIRP) 5.725 to 5.85 GHz: 18 dBm (FCC) (SRRC), and 12 dBm (CE)
GPS and GLONASS
Power Supply Voltage/Current (USB Type-A): 5 V / 1.5 A
-4 to 104oF / -20 to 40oC
Less Than One Month: -22 to 140oF / -30 to 60oC
One Month to 3 Months: -22 to 113oF / -30 to 45oC
3 Months to 6 Months: -22 to 95oF / -30 to 35oC
Over 6 Months: -22 to 77oF / -30 to 25oC
41 to 104oF / 5 to 40oC
|Item Dimension (L"xW"xH")
8 x 5 x 8
Reviews Widget Here . .
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.