IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
- SCHOTT Glass, Aluminum Frame
- Double-Sided Nano Coating
- Coating Repels Oil and Water
- No Effect on Calibration or Balance
This ND Filter Set for DJI FPV from PGYTech is designed specifically for you to attach either filter easily to your drone, and have the filter stay on until you remove it. With a choice of 2, 3, or 4 stops, you can choose the best filter to control the exposure on your drone, which has a lens with a fixed f/2.8 iris, so controlling the amount of light that reaches your drone's sensor is of paramount importance for creating properly exposed images.
Each filter is made from SCHOTT optical glass and features a double-sided and multilayered Nano coating that repels water and oils for a clear image. Made using an aviation-grade aluminum alloy, each filter is durable yet lightweight and has no effect on the calibration or balance of your drone.
THE PERFECT EXPOSURE FOR SMOOTH AERIAL IMAGES
This subtle filter offers increased exposure control and creates a dynamic blur effect to your images. Enjoy a better flight and create super smooth images.
HIGH DEFINITION IMAGES DURING AN IMMERSIVE FLIGHT
The German SCHOTT glass has been ground and polished multiple times to offer you a high-definition image during an enjoyable flight from an immersive first-person view.
WATER, OIL & SCRATCH RESISTANT
The filter's double-sided, multi-layered Nano coating repels water and oil, which makes it easy to keep clean. The filter’s hard coating also makes it scratch-resistant.
REDUCE UNWANTED REFLECTIONS WITHOUT COLOR SHIFTS
The filter's optical glass contains a coating that reduces reflections while maintaining color accuracy.
EASY TO DISMOUNT & PROTECTS YOUR LENS
The filter is easy to dismount,
while the silica gel placed inside the frame ensures
the installation process does not damage your lens.
ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT TO AVOID DISRUPTION
TO CALIBRATION AND DRONE'S BALANCE
The frame is made from aluminum alloy, which is often
used in aviation due to its lightweight yet durable properties.
Fits perfectly on your drone's lens and doesn't affect your
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.