IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
- Immersive Flight Experience
- Intuitive Motion Control
- 4K/60fps 155° Super-Wide FOV Videos
- Powerful Video Stabilization
- Weighs About 410 g, Lightweight and Portable
- Enhanced Safety with Built-in Propeller Guard
- 1080p/100fps video transmission quality: the lowest latency of 30 ms
- Dual 1080p Micro-OLED Screens
What is Included:
|1 X||DJI Avata|
|1 X||DJI Avata Intelligent Flight Battery|
|3 X||DJI Avata Propellers (Pair)|
|1 X||DJI Avata Power Adapter|
|1 X||DJI Avata Gimbal Protector|
|1 X||Type-C to Type-C PD Cable|
|1 X||DJI Goggles 2|
|1 X||DJI RC Motion 2|
|1 X||DJI Goggles 2 Dual-Band Antenna (Pair)|
|1 X||DJI Goggles 2 Battery|
|1 X||DJI Goggles 2 Eyeglass Frames (Pair)|
|1 X||DJI Goggles 2 Screen Protector|
|1 X||DJI Goggles 2 Headband|
|1 X||DJI Goggles 2 Power Cable|
|1 X||USB-C OTG Cable|
Take a Closer Look
Discover the Freedom of Flight
Lose yourself in total immersion as you swoop and dive like never before. Combine Avata with DJI goggles for a life-like flying experience. 
Get a Feel for Flying
Flight is accessible to all with the DJI Motion Controller. It follows your hand movements and allows users of all levels to fly with confidence.
Super-Smooth 4K Video
Shoot 4K/60fps video with the 155° FOV for visuals that stand out. And keep your footage stable with RockSteady and HorizonSteady. 
Light and Agile
Avata's compact design makes it more convenient to carry and perfect for hitting the tightest gaps. Take it with you and fly like never before.
Built for You to be Bold
Avata features a built-in propeller guard, an Emergency Brake button, and downward sensors for next-level safety and low-altitude flight. 
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.