IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Experience immersive FPV when you use DJI Goggles 2 along with the DJI RC Motion 2. Enjoy true-to-life colors, accurate details, and motion controls that make flying captivating.
DJI Goggles 2 is lightweight, portable, and comfortable to wear. The goggles adopt two 1080p Micro-OLED screens with a refresh rate of up to 100 Hz. * Together with a 10-bit enhanced display, the goggles can smoothly deliver true-to-life colors and accurate highlight-shadow details.
The goggles support diopter adjustment from -8.0 D to +2.0 D as well as ultra-low-latency DJI O3+ video transmission, providing a more immersive flight, and unlocking new ways to capture aerial shots.
The goggles support Wi-Fi wireless streaming to display videos from mainstream video software using DLNA protocol. And with a power amplifier and a 3.5 mm audio port, you can output synchronous audio for immersive movie-watching.
* The screen refresh rate changes with the video transmission frame rate. It may switch between 100 Hz and 60 Hz to adapt to the current video transmission frame rate.
What precautions should be taken when using DJI Goggles 2 with the DJI Mavic Series or DJI Mini Series for the first time?
1. Before first use, please make sure that the goggles and motion controller have been updated to the latest firmware version. Additionally, use DJI RC-N1, DJI RC, or DJI RC Pro to update the drone to the latest firmware version. Otherwise, the linking between the aircraft and the goggles and motion controller will fail.
2. FPV flight control is only supported when the goggles are used with DJI RC Motion 2.
3. When the goggles are used with the DJI Mavic 3 Series, the drone supports omnidirectional obstacle sensing and APAS 5.0, 4K/60fps and 1080p/60fps normal video recording, and Explore mode. For intelligent features like MasterShots, QuickShots, and Panorama, only DJI RC-N1, DJI RC, or DJI RC Pro are compatible.
4. When the goggles are used with DJI Mini 3 Pro, the drone supports forward and backward obstacle sensing and APAS 4.0, 4K/60fps, 2.7K/60fps, and 1080p/60fps normal video recording. For vertical shooting and intelligent features like MasterShots, QuickShots, and Panorama, only DJI RC-N1, DJI RC, or DJI RC Pro are compatible.
DJI Goggles 2 × 1
DJI RC Motion 2 × 1
DJI Goggles 2 Battery × 1
DJI Goggles 2 Eyeglass Frames (Pair) × 1
DJI Goggles 2 Screen Protector × 1
DJI Goggles 2 Headband × 1
DJI Goggles 2 Power Cable × 1
DJI Goggles 2 Dual-Band Antenna (Pair) × 1
USB-C OTG Cable × 1
Lanyard × 1
DJI Mavic 3 Classic
DJI Mavic 3
DJI Mavic 3 Cine
DJI Mavic 3 Pro
DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine
DJI Mini 3 Pro
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.