IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
|1 XDJI Goggles Integra|
|1 X USB-C OTG Cable|
|2 X DJI Goggles Integra Eyeglass Frames (Pair)|
|11 X DJI Goggles Integra Corrective Lenses (Pair)|
|1 X DJI Goggles Integra Top Headband|
|1 X Lens Cleaning Cloth|
DJI Goggles Integra
Lightweight and Portable
DJI O3+ Video Transmission 
Soak up the sky with DJI Goggles Integra, and extend your experience with DJI Avata and DJI RC Motion 2 for acute control and immersive, first-person flight.
Combined for Convenience
The lightweight DJI Goggles Integra adopts an integrated design that combines headband and battery into one, getting rid of pesky cables and allowing you to effortlessly take the goggles on and off.
The built-in battery headband feels lightweight, balanced, and comfortable to wear. 
DJI Goggles Integra can be used while charging and will stay powered through several full-battery drone flights. So you can keep soaring all day.
Approx. 410 g
Max Operating Time
Two hours 
DJI Goggles Integra is equipped with two HD Micro-OLED screens to deliver true-to-life colors and highlight-shadow details. The high screen refresh rate presents the fun of flight in a smoother and more fantastic manner.
Max Screen Refresh Rate
100 Hz 
Supported CODEC Formats
H.264 and H.265
TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification
DJI Goggles Integra presents HD display quality while protecting your eyes with a comfortable experience.
Ultra-Low Latency, Smooth, and Stable Video Transmission
DJI Goggles Integra is equipped with DJI O3+ video transmission, boasting latency as low as 30 ms.  The goggles automatically switch between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz frequency bands to keep a stable signal for a fluid, immersive HD viewing experience with minimal interference. 
New SyncSmooth technology produces smooth, fluent video transmission for high-speed aerial photography.  The tracking effect of the goggles display frame aligning with the video transmission frame is optimized to cut down video transmission latency and fluctuations. Viewing footage with DJI Goggles Integra is also easier on the eyes, effectively reducing visual fatigue and dizziness.
Lowest Video Transmission Latency
Auto Frequency Band Selection
2.4 GHz or 5.8 GHz
Share the Sky
Connect DJI Goggles Integra with the DJI Fly app on your smartphone to display a real-time camera view to your goggles and smartphone simultaneously. Share the view with friends to enjoy stunning and immersive flight together.
- DJI Goggles Integra supports DJI O3+ video transmission with DJI Avata or DJI O3 Air Unit.
- Wearing and viewing experience may vary by user.
- Measured with an ambient temperature of 25° C (77° F), screen brightness at 4, connection to DJI Avata, the video transmission mode set to 1080p/100fps, head tracking off, and the goggles' battery fully charged and not supplying power to external devices such as smartphones.
- The screen refresh rate changes with the video transmission frame rate. It may switch between 100 Hz and 60 Hz to adapt to the current video transmission frame rate.
- Measured using 1080p/100fps video transmission, tested outdoors in an open, interference-free environment.
- The 5.8GHz frequency band is banned in certain countries/regions. Check and comply with local laws and regulations before flying.
- The frame synchronization algorithm for DJI Goggles Integra has been optimized from prior models to improve video transmission and reduce visual fatigue and dizziness.
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.