IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
•For DJI Matrice 300 RTK Batteries
•Requires USB Type-C Cable & Remote
•Charge 8 x TB60 & 4 x WB37 Batteries
•Hard-Shell Case with Built-In Wheels
•Built-In Carry & Telescoping Handle
•Padlock Holes for Improved Safety
•Automatic Pressure Valve
•Air Intake & Air Vent
•Status LEDs & Firmware Updateable
Charge all your batteries with this BS60 Intelligent Battery Station for Matrice 300 RTK from DJI. This hard-shell case can charge and protect up to eight TB60 flight batteries and up to four WB37 remote batteries with its 12 battery ports. Batteries are intelligently charged via a dual-volt AC plug and built-in circuitry that determines which batteries have the most power. For the top two TB60 and top WB37 battery, the BS60 will charge them first, ensuring you get airborne as soon as possible. Built-in wheels and a telescoping handle let you transport this battery charging station easily to where it's needed most.
Activating the battery station requires an optional USB Type-C to USB Type-A cable to connect it to a Matrice 300 RTK remote controller. Once connected, press the power button and use the DJI Pilot app to activate charging.
Fully charge a TB60 battery in up to 70 minutes
Built-in padlock holes for added security with optional padlocks
Battery station securely closes via two built-in locking clasps
Built-in carry handle
Built-in pressure valve
Air intake and air vent
Firmware updates via USB Type-C
Reviews Widget Here . .
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.