IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Buy together and save. Includes two batteries, a 100W Battery Charging Hub, a 65W Car Charger, a Convertible Carrying Bag, and propellers.
The DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Kit includes two Intelligent Flight Batteries, a 100W Battery Charging Hub, a 65W Car Charger, a Convertible Carrying Bag, and Low-Noise Propellers, providing comprehensive support for your aerial photography experience at a better price than buying these items separately.
1. Intelligent Flight Battery: One Intelligent Flight Battery provides a 46-min* max flight time, allowing you to explore more of your surroundings and fly with greater peace of mind.
2. 100W Battery Charging Hub: Expands the charging interface to three. The battery charging hub enhances efficiency by charging batteries in sequence according to their remaining power level, with more fully-charged batteries receiving power first.
3. 65W Car Charger: A must-have on the go, the 65W Car Charger can charge different devices in the car. It provides a stable output power of 65 W and two output ports (USB-C and USB-A) for charging the Intelligent Flight Battery and remote controller at the same time. It also supports PPS and PD protocols to charge your smartphone, laptop, and other devices.
4. Low-Noise Propellers: Each propeller blade has been put under precise dynamic balancing tests to increase aerodynamic efficiency and output less noise.
5. Convertible Carrying Bag: This well-designed bag can be used as either a shoulder bag or a backpack to meet your needs for short trips.
* Measured by Mavic 3 Classic flying at a constant speed of 32.4 kph in a windless environment at sea level until the battery reached 0%. Data is for reference only.
DJI Mavic 3 Intelligent Flight Battery × 2
DJI Mavic 3 100W Battery Charging Hub × 1
DJI 65W Car Charger × 1
DJI Mavic 3 Low-Noise Propellers (pair) × 3
DJI Convertible Carrying Bag × 1
DJI Mavic 3 Classic
DJI Mavic 3
DJI Mavic 3 Cine
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.