IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Meeting the needs of shutter speed control during recording. High-quality light-reducing materials that bring you real colour. Precise mechanical design ensures a reliable fit and seal.
The ND Filters Set includes ND4, ND8, ND16, and ND32. These high-quality, light-reducing ND filters provide advanced users with precise control over shutter speed, and ensure clean footage even when the shutter opens to 180° with low ISO during recording.* Made of high-quality light reduction materials, this filters set helps you capture true colours and stunning highlight and low-light details. A precise snap-joint design ensures a reliable fit and lens seal during flight.
* Shutter opening angle is a common way of describing the shutter speed relative to the frame rate. For example, if the camera is recording at 24 fps with the shutter open at 180°, the exposure time is 1/48 second.
ND Filters Set that meets the needs of professional video recording
ND4 Filter × 1
ND8 Filter × 1
ND16 Filter × 1
ND32 Filter × 1
Light Transmission Size: 12.5×8.2 mm (tele lens); 19.8×16.2 mm (wide-angle lens)
Individual Weight: 2.3 g
DJI Mavic 3
DJI Mavic 3 Cine
Reviews Widget Here . .
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.