IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
- Under 249 g
- 2.7K/30fps Video
- 4× Digital Zoom
- 10km Video Transmission
- 31-Min Max Flight Time
- Stable Hovering
- Return to Home
- Beginner Guide
- QuickShots, Panorama
- 38kph (Level 5) Wind Resistance
Take a Closer Look
Aerial Photography Made Easy
Easy and intuitive for beginners, DJI Mini 2 SE supports one-tap takeoff and landing, Return to Home (RTH), stable hovering, and much more.
Under 249 g 
With no need to register in most countries and regions, the palm-sized drone easily fits in any bag for effortless carrying and creation.
Stunning Intelligent Features
The equipped 1/2.3-inch CMOS camera delivers crisp 2.7K video. Multiple intelligent modes allow you to get impressive QuickShots and Panoramas.
10km Video Transmission
DJI O2 video transmission supports up to 10 km  of HD video transmission and excellent anti-interference capabilities for clear, easy flight.
31-Min Max Flight Time 
Mini 2 SE provides more than enough time to compose the perfect shot.
38kph (Level 5) Wind Resistance
Supporting 38kph (Level 5) wind resistance and 4000m max takeoff altitude, Mini 2 SE keeps your footage stable in more flight scenarios.
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.