OPEN BOX - LIKE NEW
Under 249 g
4K/60fps HDR True Vertical Shooting
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
Extended Battery Life
20km FHD Video Transmission
IN THE BOX
|DJI Mini 4 Pro
|DJI RC 2
|DJI Mini 4 Pro/Mini 3 Pro Propellers (Pair) (Screws Included)
|DJI Mini 4 Pro Gimbal Protector
|DJI Mini 4 Pro Propeller Holder
|Documents (Quick Start Guide and Safety Guidelines)
|Type-C to Type-C PD Cable
|DJI Mini Shoulder Bag
|DJI Mini 4 Pro/Mini 3 Series Two-Way Charging Hub
|DJI Mini 4 Pro/Mini 3 Series Intelligent Flight Battery Plus
|What DJI Mini 3 Pro accessories can be used with DJI Mini 4 Pro?
DJI Mini 4 Pro is compatible with the DJI 30W USB-C Charger, DJI 18W USB Charger, DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery Plus*, DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery**, and DJI Mini 3 Pro Two-Way Charging Hub.
Take a Closer Look
Take it. Easy.
Weighing less than 249 g,  Mini 4 Pro was designed for life on the go. There's no need for training or examinations in most countries and regions.
Fly Longer, Create More
Stay focused on creation with two battery options. Enjoy up to 34 or 45 minutess flight time of flight time depending on your needs. 
Out-Sized Imaging Performance
Equipped with a 1/1.3" CMOS sensor, it supports 4K/60fps HDR True Vertical Shooting. With 10-bit D-Log M/HLG color modes, record up to one billion colors.
Stable, Reliable Video Transmission
The drone features DJI’s O4 video transmission. Enjoy smooth 1080p/60fps live feeds from up to 20 km. 
Sense More, Fly Safe
The first product of the Mini Series that can flexibly avoid and detect obstacles sooner with omni sensing. Even new pilots can fly worry-free.
A Touch of Cinematics
Experience ActiveTrack 360° and tailor multiple tracking routes to fit any shooting scenario. Pro-level results are simple now.
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.