IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
- 1080p/100fps H.265 Max Video Transmission Quality
- 50Mbps Max Video Transmission Bitrate
- 10km Max Video Transmission Range
- 30ms Lowest Video Transmission Latency
- "2T2R" Omnidirectional Antenna
- 1/1.7-inch CMOS Sensor
- 4K/60fps, 155° Super-Wide FOV Video
- Lightweight, Compact, and More Flexible to Assemble
Integrating DJI's cutting-edge video transmission technology into a lightweight and compact body, the DJI O3 Air Unit features excellent video transmission quality with high definition, low latency, and at long distances. It comes with a 1/1.7-inch sensor, a 155° super-wide FOV, and rich compatibility, providing a powerful video transmission solution for your assembled aircraft.
DJI O3+ Flagship Transmission
Transform your video transmission experience. It supports a max video transmission quality of 1080p/100fps from up to 10 km. 
Next-Level Imaging Performance
Equipped with a 1/1.7-inch sensor, the DJI O3 Air Unit can shoot 4K/60fps video  with a 155°  super-wide FOV, giving you richer image details. It also comes with 20GB built-in storage. D-Cinelike color mode allows you to make detailed color adjustments to your shots. The camera module can be used with the DJI Avata ND Filters Set (ND8/16/32). 
Canvas Mode lets you customize the OSD information on the screens of DJI Goggles 2 or DJI FPV Goggles V2, and adjust PID parameters.
Compact and Richly Compatible
Packed with richer compatibility in a lightweight body. DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 are also smaller in size. 
1. Using DJI Goggles 2 and tested in an outdoor open environment without interference.
2. The 155° FOV is only available when using the 4:3 aspect ratio, and when the video recording specification is at 2.7K@50/60fps or 1080p@50fps/60fps; the aspect ratio is 16:9, and the video recording specification is at 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps.
3. 4K/60fps videos do not support the aspect ratio of 4:3, and only support that of 16:9.
4. Sold separately.
5. Compared with DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller.
DJI O3 Air Unit Camera Module × 1
DJI O3 Air Unit Transmission Module × 1
DJI O3 Air Unit Antenna × 1
DJI O3 Air Unit 3-in-1 Cable × 1
DJI Goggles 2
DJI FPV Goggles V2
DJI FPV Remote Controller 2
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.