Lightweight body with a 5.5-inch FHD screen, new processor, O4 video transmission, and 2T4R antennas.
DJI RC 2 is equipped with a powerful processor that features improved CPU and GPU performance. This ensures ultra-smooth app and system operation, delivering a seamless and intuitive control experience with every flight.
Video Transmission System
The next-gen DJI O4 video transmission technology supports 2.4GHz, 5.1GHz,  and 5.8GHz frequency bands, providing DJI RC 2 with enhanced anti-interference capabilities. When paired with drones that are compatible with O4, such as DJI Air 3, DJI RC 2 can achieve HD low-latency video transmission within a 20km max range. 
DJI RC 2 integrates two built-in and two external antennas, supporting a 2T4R system. This doubles the number of both transmitter and receiver antennas compared to the previous generation DJI RC, enhancing signal strength and further improving transmission performance for smooth control and safer flight.
DJI RC 2 features a 5.5-inch 1920×1080 built-in FHD screen capable of maintaining 700 nits of high brightness.
DJI RC 2 comes with 32 GB of built-in storage,  allowing for direct screen recording and caching. It also supports microSD card expansion for an additional storage option.
Light and Compact
Even with improved processing and video transmission performance, added antennas, and an active-cooling design, DJI RC 2 weighs just 420 grams.  This ensures a comfortable grip and effortless control, especially during extended use.
1. Available for use only in countries or regions where permitted by local laws and regulations.
2. Measured in an outdoor, open environment, without interference, and with FCC compliance. The above data shows the farthest communication range for one-way, non-return flights. Always pay attention to reminders in the app during your flight.
3. The actual available storage space is approximately 21 GB.
4. Weight measured using a production model DJI RC 2 in a controlled test environment and should be used for reference only.
DJI RC 2 × 1
DJI Air 3
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.