IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
|1 X DJI RC Motion 2|
1 X Lanyard
DJI RC Motion 2
Immersive Motion Control
The powerful and intuitive DJI RC Motion 2 provides convenient and responsive control, allowing even beginners to quickly enjoy the fun of motion-based flight control.
With motion sensing technology, you can control the flight direction with just a slight turn of the wrist. In tandem with the joystick, you can easily navigate, maneuver, and explore the sky in a completely unique way.
When used with DJI Avata and DJI Goggles, the aircraft's flight direction will respond to your hand movements, delivering an immersive flight experience as if you were in the pilot seat.
Multifunctional and Intuitive
DJI RC Motion 2 is comfortable for extended use.
The accelerator, mode button, lock button, and many of DJI RC Motion 2’s other functions are optimized for single-handed use. Just point and fly.
Takeoff, land, accelerate, turn, reverse, strafe right or left, and more. Unfettered flight is just a button press away.
Altitude and direction control is even smoother with the DJI RC Motion 2's upgraded joystick. Takeoff and land with precise accuracy and richer dynamic movement, and even tackle more complex flight maneuvers such as darting left and right.
The accelerator features a new reverse function that allows you to fly backward in tight situations. Just back up the way you flew in and avoid a tight U-turn.
The FN dial makes adjusting the ISO, shutter, and other camera parameters a breeze. Quickly make adjustments without raising your hand to your goggles.
* Always ensure your flights are conducted safely and in accordance with local laws and regulations.
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.