With powerful performance, DJI RC Pro was made for professional aerial photography. RC Pro runs on a stable and smooth system, thanks to its latest-generation processor and expanded storage capacity. RC Pro is built with powerful O3+ video transmission technology and adopts the same control stick design of DJI FPV for more precise maneuvering. DJI RC Pro elevates the experience of flight with unparalleled control.
Offering powerful performance, DJI RC Pro is designed for professional-level aerial photography. Thanks to the next-generation processor and increased storage capacity, DJI RC Pro works more stably and smoothly. It comes with the powerful O3+ video transmission technology. It also adopts the same control sticks as DJI FPV, offering a precise, ultra-smooth control experience.
High-bright display, powerful performance, efficient control, outstanding audio and video performance
DJI RC Pro × 1
USB 3.0 Type-C Cable × 1
DJI Mavic Classic
DJI Mavic 3
DJI Mavic 3 Cine
Mini 3 Pro
O3+ Video Transmission
Incredible Signal Range and Quality
DJI RC Pro features O3+ video transmission technology, capable of maintaining a 1080p/60fps live feed from up to 15 km away with a latency as low as 120 ms.  A 2T4R high-gain antenna system enhances signal coverage and keeps transmission stable and smooth.
DJI RC Pro includes an integrated 5.5-inch 1080p screen that reaches an average brightness of 1000 nits. This long-lasting high-bright display is perfect for its Outdoor mode, where shadow details are enhanced automatically for clear display, even under direct sunlight. 
Updated Processor for Upgraded Performance
DJI RC Pro is equipped with the latest-generation processor, offering stronger performance and lower power consumption. This results in 4x improved CPU performance, 7x improved GPU performance, and 20% lower power consumption over its predecessor. DJI RC Pro brings a more durable, stable, and smooth system that simply enhances flying.
DJI RC Pro supports Wi-Fi 6 protocol to download photos and videos from the aircraft at speeds of up to 80 MB/s. 
DJI FPV-Inspired Design. Immediate Takeoff.
Fine-Tuned Control Experience
DJI RC Pro uses the same control stick design as DJI FPV for precise maneuvering, fluid operation, and better shot composition.
Once powered on, DJI RC Pro connects to the aircraft in seconds, ready to capture every moment.
Outstanding Audio and Video
DJI RC Pro supports videos played at 4K/120fps in H.264 and H.265 codecs. A mini-HDMI port, all-purpose USB Type-C port, and microSD card slot also support charging, storage, and video output.
Optimized for Third-Party, Livestream, and Power
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.