IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Gimbal × 1
USB-C Charging Cable (40 cm) × 1
L-Shaped Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C, 30 cm) × 1
RS Mini Quick-Release Plate × 1
RS Mini Tripod × 1
Screw Kit × 1
Take a Closer Look
Lighter and Smaller
RS 3 Mini is ultra-compact for convenient travel. And weighing only 795g (1.75 lbs), it is easy to hold for long-term shooting. 
Bluetooth Shutter Control
Your camera automatically reconnects after initially pairing. Easily control photo capture and video recording via the gimbal. 
With strong high-torque motors, RS 3 Mini possesses a load capacity of up to 2 kg (4.4 lbs), enabling a wide range of camera and lens combinations.
3rd-Gen RS Stabilization Algorithm
Get pro-level image stabilization while running, shooting low-angle shots, or filming in flashlight mode.
1.4" Full-Color Touchscreen
RS 3 Mini features a 1.4-inch full-color touchscreen displaying a new, intuitive UI design. Access common settings at your fingertips.
Native Vertical Shooting
Conveniently shoot content for social media, just mount the quick-release plate to the vertical arm, and you're set.
Intuitive Design, Enhanced Control
Press the M button to switch between the three gimbal modes. Conveniently adjust focus, ISO, aperture, and more using the front dial.
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.