- Fits Mavic 3, Controller & Accessories
- MIL-SPEC SKB Case
- Resistant to Impact Damage & Corrosion
- Waterproof & Dust-Tight
- Resistant to UV, Solvents & Fungus
- Molded-In Hinge for Added Protection
- Trigger-Release Latch System
- Rubber Overmolded Cushion-Grip Handle
- Ambient Pressure Equalization Valve
- Made in the USA
Protect your DJI Mavic 3, controller, and accessories with this Hard Case for DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo from Go Professional Cases. Custom foam built into an SKB hard shell, with plenty of precision water-jet cut compartments, protects your gear during transportation and storage. This GPC case holds your DJI Mavic 3, standard controller, and accessories neatly organized, so you have what you need to open the case and start to fly. The case holds up to four batteries, with one in the Mavic 3, and it has space for the charging hub and slots for two lens filter cases. In addition, the foam has slots for your LensPen, a microSD card holder, and a compartment for extra props and cables. Your tablet is protected by GPC's signature lower tray, which allows storage of your iPad Air, iPad, or cell phone. The case shell is resistant to impact damage, water, dust, UV, solvents, corrosion, and fungus.
- MIL-SPEC case
- Water-jet precision-cut with closed-cell foam to resist water and dust infiltration
- Waterproof and dust-tight design
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger-release latch system
- Snap-down rubber overmolded cushion grip handle
- Pressure-release valve
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, and fungus
- Made in the USA
What Fits Inside
- DJI Mavic 3
- DJI Standard Controller
- Four batteries (one installed)
- Charging hub
- GPC microSD card holder
- Cavity for spare props
- Two ND filter cases
- Three cavities for cables and miscellaneous items
- Cell phone or tablet (up to iPad Pro 11")
- Tablet mount (DJI, MavMount, PolarPro, PGYTECH, and more)
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.