IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Please Contact Us for Pricing and Quotation for this Enterprise Product
Bonus : Comes with Two Extra TB55 High Capacity Batteries
What is in the Box
aircraft body x 1
Cendence remote controller x1
CrystalSky x1 - 7.85" High brightness
intelligent flight battery（TB50）x2
battery charger x1
charging hub x1
power cable x1
usb cable （with double A ports） x1
Micro SD card（16GB） x1
vision system calibration plate x1
gimbal damper x3
propeller mounting plates x1
carrying case x1
battery insulation sticker x4
Quick Model Comparison
1. M200 model’s features
The M200 Series’ folding body is easy to carry and to set up, with a specially designed travelling case that can carry all necessary parts you need to finish each mission. With a weather- and water-resistant body, rated at IP43, this platform is ideal for field operations. The dual batteries, using either TB50 or TB55 batteries, can reach a maximum flight time of 38 minutes (TB55, no payload). The drone is compatible with 4 payloads: X4S, X5S, XT, Z30 (need a special adaptor to mount XT on M200). The M200 drone is the first DJI drone with the DJI AirSense system, enhancing airspace safety. The DJI AirSense system includes a built-in ADS-B receiver which provides the operator with real-time information about nearby manned aircraft equipped with ADS-B transmitters. AirSense enables safer and more efficient use of airspace, particularly in locations where other manned aircraft may be operating.
2. M210 models’ features
The M210 builds on the features from the M200 with the ability to mount multiple payload configurations – one single downward facing gimbal, dual downward-facing gimbals, or one upward-facing gimbal.
The dual gimbal configuration unlocks 5 different combinations, please refer to the following table to properly mount you cameras.
The M210 adds additional connectivity and power ports to support third party sensors and accessories.
The M210 has the capability to support additional sensors in the future and additional payloads can be mounted on top of the aircraft. Each purchase of the M210 models comes with DJI's CrystalSky monitor for enhanced operations. The M210 RTK is available with built-in D-RTK modules for centimeter-precision navigation.
3. Intelligent Flight Features
The M200 Series drones utilize computer vision for intelligent flight modes to help more efficiently collect data. These features are available for multiple DJI sensors, enabling advanced shots such as zooming while tracking an object: Spotlight – to lock the camera onto a subject during flight while the aircraft moves freely Point of Interest – to circle around an object for a smooth orbit Tripod – to fine-tune position and angle for position framing and safe navigation in narrow environments ActiveTrack – to follow a person or object while keeping it in frame These modes are enabled by two front visual sensors, a ultrasonic and visual downward positioning system and an upper infrared sensor.
4. Compatible Apps and Software
DJI GO 4 mobile app can be used to control and customize the Matrice 200 Series. iPad users can also plan flights through DJI’s GS Pro app. In addition to that, the M200 Series supports the brand new DJI Pilot Android app, which is specifically designed for enterprise users, optimizing user experience and flight performance. The DJI Pilot app will be available once the M200 Series has begun shipment.
DJI Pilot &DJI FlightHub
The DJI Pilot app is compatible with DJI FlightHub™, a web-based software package allowing teams to share real-time data with offsite parties over the Internet. This includes remote emergency situation control rooms keeping track of first response teams or asset management centers inspecting global infrastructure networks. In an easy-to-use control center, DJI FlightHub lets users plan flights with multiple drones and keep track of each aircraft’s status. An offsite control room can simultaneously monitor live feeds and can remotely control gimbal and camera. The software enables managers to plan flights in advance using waypoints and dynamic geofencing. This software is open to accept customize design request through sales representatives.
The M200 offers two battery options – a standard 4280 mAh version (TB50) and a more powerful version with a 7660 mAh capacity (TB55) that increases max flight times to 38 minutes.
The M200 series is designed for professionals using drones for more precise, efficient and safe aerial data collection. Examples of industry applications include:
Critical Infrastructure Inspections
Energy Facility Inspections
Construction Site Mapping
Mapping and Surveying
Reviews Widget Here . .
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.