IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Built upon the Mavic 2 flight platform, the Mavic 2 Enterprise with DJI Smart Controller from DJI is an advanced, enterprise-level drone solution for demanding applications. Whether you need an eye in the sky for search and rescue, policing and firefighting support, or for inspections of vital infrastructure, the Mavic 2 Enterprise is designed to be a compact solution that's easily deployable. To help with these tasks, the Mavic 2 Enterprise features a top extended port for mounting helpful modular accessories. You also get 24GB of onboard storage to capture all the vital data you need when in the field.
Like the Mavic 2 Zoom, the Mavic 2 Enterprise features a 2x 24-48mm optical zoom camera with a 1/2.3" 12MP sensor, and the ability to capture up to UHD 4K resolution video at 30 fps. The low-drag aerodynamic body design can achieve speeds up to 44.7 mph, and the four-cell LiPo battery provides up to 31 minutes of flight time. The Mavic 2 Enterprise also supports the same OcuSync 2.0 video transmission system.
OcuSync 2.0 video transmission technology is engineered to provide a stable feed from up to 5 miles away in Full HD 1080p quality, letting you deal with situations in real time without having to be in harm's way. The Mavic 2 Enterprise also features the same omnidirectional obstacle sensing and avoidance that can be crucial when navigating around sensitive equipment or in rapidly changing emergency scenarios. While navigating the ground, DJI AirSense is included to help avoid hazards in the air. These and a myriad of other features help make for a dependable aerial solution to extend your data-gathering capabilities.
What's in the box:
- Aerial drone w/ gimbal camera
- Smart controller
- Intelligent Flight Battery (pre-installed)
- AC power adapter
- 39" Power cable
- USB/AC power adapter
- 41" USB-C to USB-A cable
- 3.75" microUSB adapter cable
- 6 Propellers
- Gimbal protector (pre-installed)
- 4 Joystick knobs (2 pre-installed)
- Extended port cover
- Quick Start Guide
- Intelligent Flight Battery Safety Guidelines
- "In The Box" booklet
- "DJI Support" card
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.