IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
- Precisely engineered for DJI Mavic 2 (choose Pro or Zoom)
- Vivid Collection: ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL Mavic 2 filters, stock UV tool
- Polarization indicator laser etched onto each ND/PL frame marks the strongest linear polarization angle
- Cinema Series Glass – Low refractive index, color neutrality, perfect target transmission
- Redesigned magnetic filter case with easier filter access and visibility
- Adventure Assurance™ - Be satisfied with your PolarPro gear throughout your adventures or your money back.
PolarPro DJI Mavic 2 Pro Vivid Collection filters will help you reduce camera shutter speed for smooth cinematic videos and also cut down glare to produce stunningly saturated colors. Included are ND4/PL, ND8/PL, and ND16/PL filters to reduce shutter speed and cut glare in bright and reflective conditions. These neutral density/polarizing filters are made with one single piece of optical glass and thread on in place of your stock Mavic 2 Pro UV filter, ensuring easy installation and proper gimbal balance. Vivid filter frames are built with PolarPro AirFrame technology for fluid compatibility with the Mavic 2 Pro gimbal system and feature polarization reference indicators built into the frames for quick and easy polarization adjustment. Cinema Series filters feature production grade multi-coated glass for those who demand the best optics, and are confidently backed by PolarPro’s Aircraft Warranty to work flawlessly with your Mavic 2.
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.