IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
The NANUK 925 Waterproof Protective Case for DJI™ MAVIC 3 FLY MORE/CINE PREMIUM COMBO was built to organize, protect and carry. The closed-cell high-quality foam is pre-cut to fit your DJI™ MAVIC 3 FLY MORE or CINE PREMIUM COMBO. The
- Interior (L x W x H): 17 × 11.8 × 6.4”
- Exterior (L x W x H): 18.7 × 14.8 × 7"
- Waterproof (IPX7), dustproof (IP6X) & MIL-SPEC certified
- Lifetime warranty & 30-day satisfaction warranty
- Airline check-in: Yes
- Airline cabin carry-on: Yes
ABOUT THE NANUK 925 FOR DJI MAVIC 3 FLY MORE / CINE PREMIUM COMBO
The NANUK 925 Waterproof Protective Case for DJI™ MAVIC 3 FLY MORE/CINE PREMIUM COMBO was built to organize, protect and carry.
The closed-cell high-quality foam is pre-cut to fit your DJI™ MAVIC 3 FLY MORE or CINE PREMIUM COMBO.
The clever design holds the MAVIC 3 Drone with storage cover installed, the RC-N1 Remote Controller, the RC PRO Remote Controller, two (2) additional Intelligent Flight Batteries, the 65W portable Charger and Charging Hub, two (2) ND Filter sets, extra Propellers, spare Control Sticks, multiple Cables and many other accessories securely.
Equipped with a waterproof and indestructible NK-7 resin shell and PowerClaw superior latches, photographers, videographers, drone pilots, and enthusiasts trust NANUK to protect their DJI™ Mavic 3 Fly More or Cine Premium Combo.
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.