Your DJI™ TB50 and TB55 Intelligent flight batteries and charging accessories gets the maximum level of protection with custom-made protective case.
- Interior (L x W x H): 18 x 13 x 6.9″
- Exterior (L x W x H): 19.8 x 16 x 7.6″
- Waterproof (IPX7), dustproof (IP6X) & MIL-SPEC certified
- Lifetime warranty & 30-day satisfaction warranty
- Airline check-in: Yes
- Airline cabin carry-on: Yes
Built to organize, protect, carry and survive tough conditions, the NANUK 930 waterproof hard case is impenetrable and indestructible with a lightweight tough NK-7 resin shell and PowerClaw superior latching system. With NANUK’s exclusive locking and latching system, your case stays shut and secured until you are ready to open it.
Your DJI™ TB50 and TB55 Intelligent flight batteries and charging accessories get the maximum level of protection with a custom-made protective case.
With this version of the 930, DJI™ Matrice M200 series drone batteries are fully protected. The pre-cut foam fits up to eighteen (18) TB55 batteries or eighteen (18) TB50 batteries. Each of the eighteen cavities has a removable insert to accommodate the larger, TB55 batteries. In fact, the NANUK 930 Battery Case for DJI Matric M200 Series Drone can hold any combination of eighteen (18) TB50 or TB55 batteries.
The NANUK 930 Battery case for DJI™ Matrice M200 Series (TB50 and TB55 Batteries) comes with a soft grip and ergonomic handle to make it easy to transport.
It also features stainless steel hardware and integrated handle stay to keep the handle out of harm when traveling or during shipping.
This transport case is also equipped with an automatic pressure release valve and an integrated bezel system to accommodate custom panels without needing to drill holes so the case stays watertight. Combine it with a NANUK neoprene shoulder strap with Aircell™ comfort technology to make transportation even smoother.
This MIL-Spec injection molded case is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Interior (LxWxH)18 x 13 x 6.9″
503 x 406 x 193 mm
Exterior (LxWxH)19.8 x 16 x 7.6″
457 x 330 x 175 mm
- Lid Depth2.1″ | 53 mm
- Base Depth4.8″ | 121 mm
- Internal Volume0.93 cu.ft (26.3 L)
- Weight (empty)8.35 lb | 3.79 kg
- Temperature RangeMin -20°F (-29°C ) | Max 140°F (60°C)
- MaterialLightweight NK-7 resin
- Max buoyancy65 lb | 29.5 kg
- Padlock Holes Diameter0.300"
- Airline carry-onYes*
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.