Measuring 52” inside, the NANUK 995 is our longest case built for extreme protection and transportation of double rifles, primarily. It has earned the trust of sportsmen, sportswomen, hunters, law enforcement and the military. After al... Read More
- Interior (L x W x H): 1321 x 368 x 152 mm
- Exterior (L x W x H): 1399 x 440 x 168 mm
- Waterproof (IPX7), dustproof (IP6X) & MIL-SPEC certified
- Lifetime warranty & 30-day satisfaction warranty
- Airline check-in: Yes
- Airline cabin carry-on: No
Measuring 52” inside, the NANUK 995 is our longest case built for extreme protection and transportation of double rifles, primarily.
It has earned the trust of sportsmen, sportswomen, hunters, law enforcement and the military. After all, the NANUK 995 is built to survive the outdoors, water, dust, impact and all kinds of abuse. It’s made to get in harm’s way so the gear inside stays safe and unharmed. It’s no wonder that it has also become the go-to case for photo and video pros who also use the NANUK 995 for lighting kits and tripods.
Built to organize, protect, carry and survive tough conditions, the 995 waterproof hard case is impenetrable and indestructible with a lightweight, tough NK-7 resin shell and it’s four (4) PowerClaw latches.
With NANUK’s exclusive locking and latching system, your case stays shut and secured until you are ready to open it. For extra security, two latches feature an integrated TSA accepted key lock to keep your equipment securely locked during transit but accessible for inspection by the TSA when required. This indestructible MIL-Spec case is equipped with a lid stay feature to keep the case safely open when in use and the reinforced stainless-steel eyelets can be used to secure additional padlocks.
The NANUK 995 protective case comes with two (2) soft grip and ergonomic handles to make it easy and comfortable to transport.
The handles feature stainless steel hardware that are spring-loaded to avoid harm when traveling or during shipping. This transport case is also equipped with an automatic pressure release valve.
This MIL-Spec injection molded case is backed by a lifetime warranty. Inside, products can be secured with solid foam, custom foam or the case can be purchased empty.
Interior (LxWxH)52 × 14.5 × 6”
1321 x 368 x 152 mm
Exterior (LxWxH)55.1 × 17.3 × 6.6”
1399 x 440 x 168 mm
- Lid Depth1.6″ | 41 mm
- Base Depth4.4″ | 112 mm
- Internal Volume4524 cu.in | 2.61 cu.ft | 71.5 L
- Weight (empty)21.6 lb | 9.8 kg
- Temperature RangeMin -20°F (-29°C ) | Max 140°F (60°C)
- MaterialLightweight NK-7 resin
- Max buoyancy175 lb | 79.4 kg
- Padlock Holes Diameter0.340"
- Airline carry-onNo*
*Check with your airline carrier before travelling.
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.