- Fits 9.7" iPads and Tablets
- For Use with FPV Flight Controllers
- Improves Screen Visibility
- Shades Screen, Reduces Glare
Keep glare at bay when flying with your 7.9" iPad or tablet mounted on your FPV controller with this black Monitor Hood from PGYTECH. In bright days, this simple device helps you get a better view of your screen by shading it from the surrounding sunlight. The hood is easy to fit on your mobile device, and just as easy to remove. It is waterproof and folds down flat for easy travel.
- Fits iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 4, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0", Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0", and Xiaomi 2
- Can be used with a variety of remote controllers including controllers for DJI Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Pro, Inspire, Matrice 600, Osmo, and Spark
|Compatibility||iPads and tablets up to 7.9" / 16.8 cm|
|Construction||Hot-pressed PU synthetic leather with matte lining
Molded silicon parts
|Dimensions||6.5 x 5.7 x 0.3" / 165 x 145 x 9 mm|
|Weight||4.1 oz / 115 g|
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.