IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
- Support mounting GoPro Hero 10/9/8, DJI Action 2/DJI OSMO action, OSMO Pocket, Insta 360 and smartphones;
- PGYTECH’s quick release pin
ACTION CAMERA HANDLEBAR MOUNT
Never stop vlogging with this flexible mount
EASY TO CAPTURE
Mount your action camera onto
the handlebar of your bicycle,
motorcycle, or even your reflectors
to easily capture great footage by
yourself. Compatible with smartphones, GoPro, Insta 360,
DJI Action 2/OSMO Action, and OSMO Pocket.
It only takes a couple of seconds
to set-up the clamps and rotate
the knob to install any
Compatible Bar Size Range
CAPTURE EVERY ANGLE
WITH 360° ADJUSTMENTS
The mount with adjustable head ball is able
to rotate in every direction to allow you to
use the perfect angle. The large thumbwheel
is easy to mount.
QUICK RELEASE PIN
Rotate to fix or unfix the pin and
assemble or detach the action camera.
It’s fast and easy.
The mount is made from aluminum and plastic,
which makes it incredibly strong and virtually indestructible.
It hold the handlebar of the bicycle or motocycle with a diameter ranging from 22mm-35mm.
It can hold the reflective mirrors with a diameter ranging from 22mm-35mm.
INSTALLATION OF PGYTECH PIN
MOUNT 1/4'' THREADED HEAD BALL
Recommended ambient operating temperature range：-10℃-40℃；
Maximum Load ≤300g.
When using this mount, we suggest you use it with a safety cord in case the camera drops.
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.