- Stylish, Molded Carry Case
- Stores DJI Mavic 3 & Controller
- IP34 Water Resistant
- Handle & Shoulder Strap, Zipper Closure
With the Carrying Case from PGYTECH, you can carry and transport your DJI Mavic 3 while providing protection from accidents, dust, and water splashes. The stylish molded exterior is designed to be both lightweight and IP67 water resistant, and it can be carried with its built-in handle or via its adjustable nylon shoulder strap.
The carrying case interior has a soft lining and a molded design with sections that accommodate the Mavic 3 drone body, three intelligent flight batteries, a remote or smart controller, propellers, cables, a filter, and an AC power adapter. A soft interior flap folds over the controller to protect the screen, and it secures using a hook and loop strip. The zipper closure makes the case easy to close and keeps the equipment secure.
- Custom-molded case with soft interior lining to fit the DJI Mavic 3 and remote or smart controller
- IP34 water and dust resistant
- Zipper closure
- Straps and interior flap to secure gear
- Carry with handle or adjustable nylon shoulder strap
Molded Interior Fits
- DJI Mavic 3 drone
- Three intelligent flight batteries
- Smart controller or remote
- AC power adapter
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.