MAVIC AIR 2 UV FILTER（PRO）
Protects the lens and sensors by preventing UV light from entering the camera. Blocks out blue light which prevents images from looking bluish or whit-ish when shooting in open spaces like at sea or in large fields.
Water, oil and scratch resistant
MAVIC AIR 2 LANDING GEAR EXTENSIONS
PROTECTS AIRCRAFTS AND GIMBALS
Elevating your Mavic Air 2, 35mm, it prevents damage to camera gimbals and stains to drones or lenses. It also allows you to takeoff and land in uneven ter-rains.
QUICK DISASSEMBLY, WON’T SLIP OFF
The Landing Gear Extensions have an easy snap-on installation and quick disassem-bly design.
The anti-release buckle and TPU soft rubber prevent it from slipping off the drone.
LIGHT YET STABLE
The Landing Gear Extensions are light and won’t affect drone performance. The strong, anti-shock design ensures stable takeoffs and landings.
MAVIC AIR 2 PROPELLER HOLDER
Safe and secure transport
Effectively holding the propellers in place, it prevents them from getting damaged during transport and storage.The compact and portable holder has been precisely engineered for Mavic Air 2. It’s made from soft and scratch proof material.
LANDING PAD PRO FOR DRONES
TAKEOFF AND LAND ANYWHERE SAFELY
Protects the aircraft and lens during takeoffs and landings on uneven terrains, even on grass and sand.
KNOW EXACTLY WHERE YOU LAND
The double sided color design highlights the exact location of the landing pad.
FAST-FOLD, LIGHT AND PORTABLE
Extended dimensions: 50 cm x 50 cm, folded dimensions: 25 cm x 17 cm
WATER AND WEAR RESISTANT
Waterproof (refrain from submerging entirely in water) & wear proof.
Made from mold and mildew resistant material.
FLY YOUR DRONE WITH LARGER DISPLAY
Designed for MAVIC MINI / MAVIC 2 / MAVIC AIR / MAVIC AIR 2 / MAVIC PRO / SPARK (Wide compatibility)
360 DEGREES ADJUSTABLE EASY CONTROL ACCESS
You can easily assemble and disassemble the pad holder by twisting the thumb screw.
The storage length is equivalent to the dimensions of an iPhone 6.
QICK-RELEASE DESIGNER FOR EASY STORAGE
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.