Brave the night with easy landing
Prevents damage to camera gimbals and stains to drones
Elevating your Mavic Air 2 35mm, it prevents damage to camera gimbals and stains to drones or lenses. It also allows you to land and take off on uneven terrain.
Light yet stable
Made from aviation grade aluminium materials, the landing extensions are light and won’t affect drone performance. They’re strong, robust and even wear/scratch resistant. Equipped with silicone, shock absorbing foot pads, it ensures a stable landing and take off.
Quick disassembly and useful anti-release design
The Landing Gear Extensions have an easy snap-on installation and quick disassembly design. The anti-release buckle and TPU soft rubber prevent it from slipping off the drone.
Four light intensities accessible via rotary switch to meet all your needs
LED light tilt adjustment
The LED lights allow tilt adjustment up to 50° and down by 25° catering to your visibility and shooting needs in a variety of situations.
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.