IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
1.Inherit the classic outlook of OneMo series;
2. Backpack plus shoulder bag can satisfy diverse needs;
3. High-performance back panel plus wide waist strap brings enhanced comfort on the move;
4.Scientifaully-structured inner space let both camera gear and living essentials neatly stored. Upgraded front compartment supports both V-shape and H-shape expansion, storing gimbal stabilizer and more;
5. Top+right access let you easily grab long-focus lens;
6.Wide rear opening allows lay-flat packing;
7.Upgarded interior partitions are thicker and more flexible, which brings a secure fit and easy customization;
8. Expanded shoulder bag stores Mavic 3 combo;
9. Anti-theft and high-quality YKK zipper;
10. Patented power-indicating pocket;
11. Shoulder straps can store smartphone and fix camera clip;
12. Secret AirTag pocket.
which supports both H-shape expansion and V-shape expansion.
You can easily fit your gimbal stabilizer, camera cage,
sun hood or some clothes into it. No need to read just the
gimbal after taking it out!
opening make it ultra-convenient for accessing
everything inside without taking it off.
on the side make camera
retrieval simple and easy.
camera via top access
waist, shoulder and stabilizer straps ensures optimal
load transfer during all walking movements and
provides sustained comfort.
strap allows easy
with soft padding greatly
gear neatly organized and snuggly protected.
gear stay protected on all of your adventures.
(With an attached rain cover for inclement weather.)
iPad from impact.
Bits And Pieces
allow you to carry extra gear.
into side pocket.
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.