IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
• It can carry a drone and camera, and the drone can be taken out more safely and quicker than from other bags.
• Either as a sling pack and a fanny pack, there are two different ways to use it.
• DIY dividers, suitable for various bits of equipment.
• Expandable compartments.
• Waterproof material and zipper.
• Thick multi-layered sandwich filling in the bag to protect equipment more safely.
Quickly access to your gears and not miss a shot
The upper and lower compartments are used to allow faster and easier access to your drone or camera.
Customized storage for drones
The customized compartment has been designed to store the Mavic Fly More Combo and compatible with DJI Smart controller. The OneMo shoulder bag improves the side-opening design of the traditional Mavic bag by moving the opening to the top and bottom. This makes it easier to take out your drone, avoiding the MAVIC propeller getting stuck, while also offering better protection to your gear.
You can carry it in multiple ways, quickly switch between them, depending on your needs
The OneMo shoulder bag has been designed with multiple buckles on the sides. The shoulder strap is equipped with a quick release and adjustment buckle, which makes it easy for you to switch between the Sling Pack and the Fanny Pack. The sides and back of the bag have a double handle design, which can be attached to a suitcase, providing more options to carry it around.
fabric: polyester 85%
lining: polyester 100%
OneMo Shoulder Bag (Twilight Black) x 1
shoulder strap x 1
Partition E x 1
Partition F x 1
user guide x 1
Warranty card x 1
Warranty Registration Card + Quality Testing Card x 1
|Item Dimension (L inchxW inchxH inch)
13 x 8 x 6
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.