IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
1. SCHOTT optical glass
2. Double-sided multi-layer coating
3. Aerospace-grade aluminum+ knurling pattern
4. Threaded screw installation, safe and stable
OSMO ACTION 3 UV Filter (Professional)
The filter has a hard coating that protects the lens and sensors by preventing UV light from entering the camera. It blocks out blue light which prevents images from looking bluish or whitish when shooting in open spaces like at sea or in large fields. High transmittance, doesn't affect image sharpness.
OSMO ACTION 3 ND Filter (PROFESSIONAL)
The ND filter also called the Reducing Light filter, or Neutral Density filter reduces the amount of light in very bright conditions so that the camera can choose the correct exposure value and avoid excessive exposure.
OSMO ACTION 3 CPL Filter (Professional)
The CPL filter eliminates glare from reflective surfaces, such as water, snow or even glass windows when flying outdoors. It increases color saturation and image clarity to create more expressive and vivid photos. Rotate to change its polarizing effect. Eliminates polarization, improves image definition and vividness.
OSMO ACTION 3 ND-PL Filter (Professional)
The Hybrid ND-PL filter prevents unwanted reflections. It also saturates colors and improves image sharpness to create more vivid photos. It reduces the shutter speed and prevents overexposure to create smooth, cinematic, aerial videos. Rotate to change its polarizing effect.
ALUMINUM ALLOY, LIGHT YET STURDY
The frame is made of high-quality aluminum alloy, light yet sturdy
High Definition Images
The filter uses professional optical glass as its base material, which has been ground and polished multiple times to create a low refractive index for professionals to capture color accurate photos.
Double-Sided Coating Making It Water, Oil And Scratch Resistant
The filter's double-sided, multi-layered coating repels water and oil, which makes it easy to keep clean. The filter's hard coating also makes it scratch resistant.
Reduces Reflection Without Color Shifts
The filter's optical glass contains a refection reducing coating to maintain color accuracy and balance.
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.