- Watertight, Dust, and Crush Resistant
- Custom-Cut EVA Foam
- IP67 Watertight O-Ring Gasket
- Pressure-Equalization Purge Valve
- Padlock Hasp
- Rubber Over molded Handle
This Safety Carrying Case for DJI FPV from PGYTECH features a waterproof, crush-resistant shell, with custom-cut EVA foam to protect your drone during transport and storage. The exterior shell is temperature and impact resistant, as well as corrosion proof. The case features an O-ring gasket that seals it from dust and water entry, providing an IP67 rating. An integrated pressure-relief valve prevents a pressure imbalance caused by altitude or temperature changes, which otherwise can prevent the case from opening or cause it to open explosively. Integrated padlock hasps help provide security, and an over molded handle provides comfort when carrying.
DJI FPV SAFETY CARRYING CASE
Professional protection: sturdy & waterproof
EFFICIENT STORAGE SET-UP
The safety case can accommodate a DJI FPV, charger, battery charging hub, a set of propellers, three batteries, remote controller and charger accessories, FPV goggles and its charger accessories.
The case has a waterproof rating of IP67 (which means a closed case can go 1 meter underwater without water coming in)
IMPACT & TEMPERATURE RESISTANT, CORROSION PROOF
The case is made from engineered plastic injection molding, which is strong and durable. It can withstand temperatures of -25 to +60 degrees and for a short duration even -40 to +80 degrees.
EVA SHOCK-PROOF LINING OFFERS INCREASED PROTECTION
The CNC-engineered, high-quality EVA lining offers a snug fit and ultimate protection.
EASY AND SAFE TO OPEN DURING ALTITUDE
AND TEMPERATURE CHANGES
It's equipped with a pressure balance valve to prevent unwanted vacuum sealing (or bursting when opening)
caused by air pressure differences due to temperature and altitude changes inside and outside the box.
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.