- Precisely engineered for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro (only fits P4 Pro)
- Cinema Series™ multi-coated glass for pristine optics
- Feather-light design for smooth gimbal operation
- Includes ND8, ND16 and ND32 filters
- Includes custom filter hard case
- Lifetime Warranty
The Shutter Collection Filter 3-Pack is part of PolarPro's new Cinema Series™ line, using the highest-grade glass and coatings on the market for pilots who demand the absolute best. The Shutter Collection for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro contains a ND8, ND16, and ND32 filter for reducing the camera's shutter speed. Each filter is precisely manufactured with PolarPro’s AirFrame™ featherlight design for smooth gimbal operation. The Cinema Series Shutter Collection for the Phantom 4 Pro comes with a lifetime warranty, guaranteeing these filters will outlast your drone.
Cinema Series™ Glass: PolarPro’s filter collection using the highest end glass and coatings available for pilots who demand the best. Cinema Series glass has a high light transmission and a low refractive index.
Airframe™ Construction: PolarPro’s filter design specifically for aerial filming. Feather light construction utilizes a precision threaded aircraft aluminum frame for smooth gimbal operation.
3-Stop Neutral Density Filter (ND8) (4.24g): The ND8 filter is what we use on partly cloudy to mildly sunny days where we need to knock the shutter down by 3 f-stops to achieve a shutter speed of 1/60th.
4-Stop Neutral Density Filter (ND16) (4.24g): The ND16 filter is what we use on very bright days to reduce shutter speed by 4 f-stops. We generally use the ND16 filter while filming in the desert or over snow.
5-Stop Neutral Density Filter (ND32) (4.24g): On extremely bright days, the ND32 reduces the camera's shutter speed by 5 f-stops. getting shutter speed near 1/60th - 1/50th, allowing you to capture cinematic quality content even in the brightest conditions.
The following guideline is a good starting point for when to use each filter while filming with your Phantom 4, Inspire 1, or Solo. The goal of this chart is to reduce the camera’s shutter speed to 1/60th to give aerial videos a smooth cinematic look, rather than a choppy high shutter speed look. A popular way of filming aerial video is to have your shutter speed at double your frame rate. So, if you are shooting 1080/60, then you want to try to achieve a 1/120th shutter speed. If filming 4K/30 or 24, you will want to be near 1/60th shutter speed.
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.