Wireless Thumb Controller for Ronin-M
Simple to setup and use, the DJI Ronin Wireless Thumb Controller makes controlling your Ronin-M easier and more intuitive, even with only a single operator. Capture shots that are difficult or impossible now, and start using your gimbal to its full potential.
Complete Control by Thumb
A custom-made pressure sensitive stick allows you to quickly change the settings, speed, and direction of your gimbal, all at the flick of your thumb. Control where your camera is facing and access advanced settings including calibration, channel settings, and preset profiles. Making changes is even faster than when using the Ronin remote controller or mobile app, and can be done during any of your shots.
Fast Setup and Mounting
Simply link the Thumb Controller to your gimbal, and you are ready to go. The Thumb Controller clamps easily to the handle bars or can be placed anywhere you like, no tools required.
Clear OLED Screen
View your current status and click through menu options by using the bright, clear OLED screen. This compact yet powerful display makes accessing the basic functions of your Ronin-M easy.
Long Battery Life and Range
The Thumb Controller’s built-in rechargeable battery gives you up to 18 hours of power per charge, enabling you to use it all day without worry. If you prefer to control your Ronin-M from a distance, the nearly 200 foot (60 meter) transmission range makes capturing unique shots easy.
Dual Controller Compatibility
Use the Thumb Controller in tandem with the Ronin-M’s included remote controller. You can set the priority control source by easily designating the primary device.
A Micro-USB port on the Thumb Controller allows you to download and apply future software updates and recharge the integrated battery.
• Please read the following shipping instructions carefully. Product that arrives damaged in shipment, without an RMA number or without appropriate warranty information, will be, returned to the sender non-repaired. Products, damaged through neglect due to improper packaging or in shipment, will have the warranty voided and will be processed and returned to you non-repaired. Note: An example of improper packaging would be sending a product back in an envelope.
• Only products and quantities authorized through the Return Material Authorization process will be accepted. If your RMA packing list is in error, ie. Wrong product description, wrong model number, wrong capacity please contact DronePoint Customer Support prior to shipment.
• All products require stable and sufficient packing material, needed to protect the product from ESD (Electro Static Discharge) influences and possible damage during transport. Required Packaging Steps:
A. Place item in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For electronics only.)
B. Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning
C. Place in sturdy cardboard box. Do not use chipboard, as it is not strong enough to withstand the rigors of transit. Please make sure the corrugated carton is free from defects and is structurally sound. Note: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
D. Please write the Return Material Authorization number on outside packaging, on three sides in bold print.
E. When shipping multiple items, each item must be, packed as above, items must not directly touch each other and cannot move inside the packaging. All products must be, packed in individual anti-static bags and in a sturdy cardboard box. Please utilize original packaging when available. DO NOT USE peanuts or packing material that can shift or settle during transit. Warning: Returning an item in an envelope, will void the warranty.
• Send your product to the address located on our Page. Retain a record of your RMA number and all tracking/shipping numbers for your records. This will allow DronePoint to better serve you with possible inquiries.
• Your Return Material Authorization number must be visible on 3 sides of the box. Any package sent in without an RMA number will be returned to you non-repaired.
• Use a traceable carrier. Use a traceable carrier for transport or a signed for service (i.e., Airborne, Fed Ex, UPS, XpressPost, etc.) with the post office (Canadian customers only) as they provide you with a tracking number and proof of delivery. The cost of sending an item to our service center for warranty service, is paid by the customer. DronePoint pays for the return shipment. If upon arrival your products are out of warranty the shipment will be returned to you at YOUR COST.